Wednesday, February 12, 2014

for your sweetie..


Valentine's is always such a difficult holiday around my house.  The hubby is a non believer... his Valentine gift usually consist of a king size peanut butter cup.  The good news is that I do love the peanut butter cup!  What type of Valentine are you? Breakfast in bed type? Cakes? Chocolates? Dinner?  Gifts? Weekends away?  If I had my way it would be with some sweets, preferably homemade, and a plant-able flower.

On a side note... it was brought to my attention that there has been trouble with checking out in the Shop.. well it is all fixed up now!  I apologize if you wanted to order and were not able to!  Please take a minute to go back and make your purchases with a 10% discount- just use the code OOPS at check out through the weekend!
 




top image via ikea/food images via



Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!