Sunday, February 9, 2014

weekend wishes...


It is always amazing how a week with no plans fills to the brim..  maybe there were things to do and I was pretending that my schedule was open.. who knows.. Last week proved to be quite busy indeed and it bled right into the weekend.  I hope you are enjoying yours!

Here are a few of my favorite things from this week to keep you going..

These may have found their way into my cupboard but there are still so many left for you!
We added some amazing newly discovered art pieces to the shop.
Everyone seems to be looking for a getaway right about now.. I love this idea!
Work picked back up in Palm Springs this week... and a big Thank You to all of my Pinterest partners in crime I hit 25,000!
Another big Thank You goes out to Houzz for naming me in their Best Of 2014!
I really love everything this girl does...

Have a wonderful Sunday friends..



Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!