Monday, March 17, 2014

Long Beach Flea Market...


Yesterday we took a last minute trip to the Long Beach Flea market..  We were searching for a rug and a few other things for my sister, which left me free to shop for things I did not need.  I always love to go and ALWAYS manage to walk away with more than I intend to!  It was hot hot hot though so we were out by noon.  Here is a little peek at what we saw//

Unfortunately I did not buy these chairs... I loved them and they would have been so cool by the fire pit at home but I had to show restraint...



Some of the best letters I have seen.


The textiles today were amazing!  I found a few things to make pillows out of for myself.. 







This is the detail on a Lucite hanging lamp that was one of the coolest pieces I have ever seen, I wish I had a spot for it!


Euro Linens space - always a pleasure..



 There were so many amazing patio pieces.


This piece was beautiful from funky town//







Lots of Mid Century pieces//


We met this little guy// Louie






Pablo...


Gorgeous industrial from G. G. antiques








Always more textiles//



The boys at Atelier de Campagne never ever disappoint!





Uber chic


I loved the glove molds from Junk Style...



Here are some of my favorite sellers on Insta.

@junkstyledesign
@atelierdecampagne
@eurolinens


images by Christina for greige

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!
© 2008-2014 Christina Fluegge for greige