Thursday, April 24, 2014

Currently: media consoles



Let's face it sometimes you need somewhere to hide your media goodies or maybe you want to use it as bar.  Here are a few of my current favorites for either purpose.

1// This is one of my all time favorite pieces.  I have used it before and will use it again..
   Moro Media Cabinet from Room and Board.

2// A little cutie.. perfectly small which comes in handy so many times in apartment living.

3// Dressers work for me too.  Anything can be modified to fit what you need..

4// For those who need a twist of modern (and have wireless components)

5// A little color never hurt anyone!

6// I am definitely playing favorites with this one.  Our Sunset console seems to work everywhere.


Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!
© 2008-2014 Christina Fluegge for greige