Saturday, April 26, 2014

weekend wishes



I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far..  we have been knee deep in some Spring cleaning around here (well really it's just me and my family is looking at me like I have lost my mind).  It feels like I am taking control back in my house, which is amazing!

A few little things that helped get me through this week...

We visited the Spring Garden Show at South Coast Plaza this week... I love to find unusual flowers for the garden there.  But I was super excited to find out that Molly Wood will be offering classes on succulent arrangements in her shop this summer!  I will share when they are coming up! 

I am day dreaming about this little dress for summer..

Maybe we all need a quick trip to Mexico?

I love this idea for a summer party... flower ice pops.. yes please!

Have fun!


image by christina for greige


Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!
© 2008-2014 Christina Fluegge for greige