Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Palm Springs inspiration.


Yesterday I took a quick trip out to Palm Springs to look at a property that I will be working on.  I can honestly say that even though it is just over an hour away from me I have only been to Palm Springs a handful of times.  I am not sure why exactly why that is but I think I might be visiting a little more often, not just for work.  

Once I arrived back at the office I wanted to keep the inspiration going so I pulled some ideas for the exteriors and interiors... here is what I was thinking... natural wood horizontal fencing, dark stained or painted paneled doors, vein cut marble floors, slab counter tops, wall hung cabinets and mod lighting.  I love getting excited about work!









images via

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!