Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Las Vegas Market January 2014 {day 1}

After a quick trip to LA for their show on Friday we hopped on a plane for Vegas on Sunday to hit Las Vegas Market Center for a couple of days.  The view from the plane was beautiful.. (it looks kinda like an ad for Southwest- not intentionally).  We hit the ground running at the show and I was so impressed with the addition of new vendors and the new pieces available!  

A quick stop at Visual Comfort is always worth while.  This piece was huge and amazing.


Four Hands always has some great pieces and their arrangements did not disappoint this time around.





I think that this wall paper in the Global Views showroom was one of my favorite things from the entire trip, I took more than enough pictures of it.





The rugs at Dovetail were perfection.





Noir never fails to impress me with detailed and unique pieces.




I am currently obsessing a little bit over the blue jars, I have added a few to the shop and plan on increasing the selection a bit as they are great accent pieces. I love them with the mustard yellow on these chairs. 



Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!