Saturday, March 29, 2014

weekend wishes...


We are looking forward to a semi relaxed weekend here.  There is a little rain in the schedule so maybe we can get somethings done around the house too.  I fell for these little beauties this week at the market and they made an appearance in our photo shoot that we did on Friday too (more on that next week).  

Here are a few things that I came across this week...

Gorgeous French Country wedding inspiration.
I am in love with these little puffy beds..  hum where could I use one or two?
Homemade donuts.. umm yes please!
A BIG THANK YOU to Shari at Little Blue Deer for the facelift on the blog!  I love it and I hope you do too!
I am searching for hooks for the cabana... cannot decide!! What do you think of these?

Hope you have super fun weekend!

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!
© 2008-2014 Christina Fluegge for greige